LVR Terms and Conditions
Laser Display 1 day Training Course - Terms and Conditions
Standard Terms & Conditions
- Bookings will be regarded as provisional until the full course fee has been paid.
- Payment must be made in advance by the date stated on the booking form.
- VAT receipts will be issued for all payments received in respect of training courses.
- All course fees include a course handbook, attendance certificate, free registration onto the Laser Safety Operators database and refreshments/lunch. Please note that special dietary requirements may incurr an additional cost.
- The course is not to be recorded in any way without the prior knowledge of LVR Limited. Material supplied on the course is subject to copyright & must not be duplicated in whole or in part.
- Any cancellations within four weeks of the course starting date will result in loss of the course fees. The delegate can re-book to an alternative date up to one week prior to the course start date & an administration fee of £25 plus VAT will be charged. Cancellations or postponement within one week of the course date will result in loss of course fees. Should a delegate be unable to attend a substitute is always welcome. We require as much notice as possible so that certificates etc can be personalised with the new name.
- Non appearance on the day of the course with no prior warning, will be treated as a cancellation & the course fees cannot be refunded.
Please note: if the delegate re-books onto a future course (within 1 year of the original course date) the attendance fee would be reduced to £85+Vat.
- LVR Limited reserves the right to cancel any course due to circumstances beyond its control and that LVR Limited liability shall be limited to the refund of fees paid. The course is subject to a minimum number of attending delegates.